Business cards and stickers.

Help Make Us Better, Ideas Welcome
Kegan

Post by Kegan » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:16 pm

[font=Arial]I prefer the darker colours myself....[/font]

Mr. Rogers

Post by Mr. Rogers » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:37 pm

janisjuris wrote:Does anyone have that link for the Brazilian beer company with the commercial with the custom tattoos????

http://www.tatuagemdaboa.com.br/

Mr. Rogers

Post by Mr. Rogers » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Kegan wrote:[font=Arial]I prefer the darker colours myself....[/font]

Agreed Kegan...the black makes the logo stand out better.

Kegan

Post by Kegan » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:02 pm

janisjuris wrote:Does anyone have that link for the Brazilian beer company with the commercial with the custom tattoos????
[font=Arial]Are you saying you have room for more.....??!! [twitch [eek [faint[/font]

Mr. Rogers

Post by Mr. Rogers » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:09 pm

There's always room for more [drunk

Mr. Rogers

Post by Mr. Rogers » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:16 pm

This design is a little pricey but very nice. Price is $31.50 US dollars just the way you see it.

janisjuris

Post by janisjuris » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:47 pm

That's not the one- I was thinking of the one posted here pre-meltdown where you would put in your name and a friends and the would have a goodlooking babe wearing a real looking tat with one name and a hairy bouncer/biker type with the other name.

Mr. Rogers

Post by Mr. Rogers » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:46 pm

janisjuris wrote:That's not the one- I was thinking of the one posted here pre-meltdown where you would put in your name and a friends and the would have a goodlooking babe wearing a real looking tat with one name and a hairy bouncer/biker type with the other name.

I know which one your talking about...this was done in 2008 and isn't available anymore.

Social Media