Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:05 pm
1. The administrators and moderators reserve the right to edit, delete, move or close a thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.
1(b) If a Moderator or a Admin Moderates your post using the Edit feature, You will not remove it, If you do you Your post will be locked.
2. Remain respectful of other users, moderators and administrators at all times.
3. Freedom of opinion, everyone has a opinion good and bad, ALL opinions are welcome. Please do not intimidate someone based on their opinions.
4. Don't go off half-cocked on a person because of their opinion, if you do not agree just say so and move on.
4b. Goating of anyone is not permitted.
5. Only one account per person is permitted.
6. When registering, a valid email address has to be used. Disposable email addresses are not permitted. If found, we will remove the account in question.
7. We have Uncensored threads. Where some mildly obscene topics may surface. If you are under 18, please have your own parents police you. Most if not all of us here are adults. If obscenity offends you, you don't have to open any thread in the uncensored category.
7b. We have activated the word censor feature for some words.
8. If you feel a post violates any of these rules, or you need to bring it to the attention of a moderator (move threads/close/split), please use the ‘
9. If you want to object to anything, a Admin/Moderator says or does, please remember rule number 2. IF you are not satisfied by the way a Mod/Admin handles things, please open a private message to another Mod/Admin and discuss the issue calmly. Also you can use the report button and calmly state your opinion on your issue and as a team we will converse and judge your case on a fair basis. We are only human. We also judge previous behaviour in our judgments on the rules. IF you believe you were unfairly treated due to your past, please report it via the report button and we will converse and advise you of our findings. Do not jump up and down about it on the thread.
10. We reserve the Right to Change these rules at anytime. These rules are set up to avoid the problems we have had previously.
11. Your Signatures will remain under 3 images. Signatures will also be strictly NON offending.
12. STRONGLY RECOMMENDED! Don’t be Afraid to Participate - Be free to participate fully by sharing your own views,
while encouraging others to do the same. Every voice matters!
13. If you feel extremely violated by someones opinion either a member or Admin/Mod, message them instead of trying to start a flame war or applying your own discipline.
14. Please keep threads on topic. Feel free to start a new thread when needed.
15. No "shouting" please. I.E All caps.
16. When copying and pasting stories etc. from other website, please include a source and/or link to the original source.
The moderators and admin team are as follows.
1. JohnW ([color=#FF0000]Admin[/color])
2. Budgetman ([color=#FF0000]Admin[/color])
3. Loco101 ([color=#40BF00]Mod[/color])
4. DenBen ([color=#40BF40]Mod[/color])
1. Intelligent Conversation - Inspire and encourage intelligent conversation.
2. Impartiality - Ensure impartiality when dealing with member’s issues (moderators
however are free to participate in the threads).
3. Scope of Messages - Ensures that topics are of relevance and are within the scope of
the initial post.